Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Paper Flower Place Cards


Remember the million layered paper flowers I made a month or so back for Al's wedding? They were for the place cards, and they were ADORABLE - yes, I'm bragging, and I'm okay with that because I LOVED them! Each of the 3-4 layers of EACH flower were hand punched from various blue & orange papers, stabbed with a hole, stacked, and secured with a brad. Once the place cards were printed & cut, I scored, folded, and punched each of them, and then attached the flower to the corner via the brad. No two were alike, and I think they were awesome.

The bride helped too, I suppose I should give her props. Beautiful, don't you agree?
You need another look?
Allow me to showcase them for you, a la Vanna White:

Yup, I was so proud of them and hadn't managed to snap a photo of the final product, so I grabbed the wedding photographer (my new friend David) and he laughingly obliged. Good thing too - our waitress grabbed them all when she cleared off our table, I didn't even get to keep mine for the scrapbook! HELLO, THESE ARE MEMORIES PEOPLE!

(anyone get the movie reference? no? Melissa Joan Hart?)

No comments: