Monday, September 28, 2009

I've been reaped!

Remember when I made that harlequin pattern Halloween mosaic mirror, and sent it off to my secret reaper "victim"? Well today it was my turn to unwrap a mystery package, and look at all the fun I received!



My reaper did a great job taking my tiny "about me" paragraph and choosing wonderful items - the Cheshire Cat mug is adorable and so fitting for my party, I LOVE it! It will join my Alice tea set after the party and be displayed year round. Then there's a beaker of creepy candies, a crowned skull taper candle holder and two coordinating votive holders (they're already on the mantle, and perfect for that "scene" in my party, GORGEOUS), glass skull and bones beads, and a hand painted clock. They all arrived safe and sound, and could not have come on a better day, I really needed a pick me up!

This was a super fun exchange to participate in, I can't decide if I liked giving or receiving more - but I'm so glad I got to do both :) I just love receiving packages in the mail, and knowing one is coming full of Halloween goodies is just fantastic. Thanks to my reaper (Si-cotik) and the organizer (Gothikren).

No comments: