Friday, September 04, 2009

Nom nom nom


I have yet to make it to the State Fair this year, despite driving around it twice a day or more. But that doesn't mean I haven't been indulging in fine fatty foods.

Yesterday I tried to run errands on my lunch hour when I was already exhausted and barely functional. After my return at Office Max took 1/2 an hour (apparently I'm a very complex purchaser, despite having my receipt and all items in original packaging) I ran next door to Rainbow to grab some lunch. And there it was.

I've never been into filled pastries, or custard even, but for some reason these chocolate covered eclairs just called to me.

It's only cut in two for the logistics, I ate the whole messy thing in one sitting.

And then immediately settled into a sugar coma.

Mmmm, what a glorious state.

I'm slightly more rested today, but does anyone feel productive the Friday of Labor Day weekend?

No comments: