Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Deals & Steals

I've got a couple of GREAT bargains I scooped up a while back that I thought I'd share. First up, I've had these paper flowers for YEARS. I've actually moved them several times. I found them at the Taher clearance store for $1.25 each and bought up all they had - I didn't know what I'd use them for at the time, but I knew they'd come in handy at some point. Flash forward a few years and BANG! My garden of jumbo singing flowers is almost complete!



These guys will get a little hot glue and some eyes, and they'll really fill out my garden scene - much bigger and cheaper than real flowers, and easy to put together.

The other amazing score is from a Goodwill trip a few months back.



Two boxes of unopened Target paper lanterns, WITH the electrical string of lights! They were pristine and marked just $4.99. At that price, even if the electric didn't work they'd still be a good deal, but guess what? They do! SWEET!
I put them together and tried out each string, I can't wait to hang these somewhere. I'll probably end up using them year round!

No comments: