Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Windy Weddings





We had lovely weather for Al's wedding this weekend, the one caveat being a tad more wind than is prudent for fancy hair dos. I was originally going to have part of my hair down, but the stylist vetoed that after watching the trees sway outside of the salon - more info about my bridesmaid hair to come, once I can get my hands on a photo of it :) But I'm blogging because it reminded me somewhat of my own wedding, where 35mph Duluth winds made photos a little dicey at times...



The veil flapped wildly in the wind at times, but my hair never budged - and I loved it. We got married in Duluth and I didn't really know any hair stylists there, but on a recommendation from my cousin I found Bre @ Language of Hair and she was awesome. She did both my hair and makeup (including fun false lashes) and she even came in special to open the salon just for me to do a New Year's Eve hair trial. How can you beat that? My 'maids looked stunning as well, so I'd definitely recommend Language of Hair if you're in that area - and it's not far from the Portland Malt Shoppe either :)

No comments: