Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Workin' my glass off...



So pretty! These are all the colors of glass I scooped up today, along with some mirror tiles, to build my mosaic inventory. I was so inspired, I could hardly wait to get home and start creating! Though I probably should have been working on Halloween (it's only 39 days away now!) I just had to sit down and make a mosaic...or TEN! I guess I was feeling particularly prolific, look what I got cut & glued all in one evening:

Yay! I tried a few different shapes and sizes, and was surprised by how much I liked the frame with the heart-shaped opening - in fact, this jagged heart is by far my favorite of the evening:

I really do have to get back to the Halloween projects, but a few more evenings like this and I'll be in good shape for my craft fairs!

No comments: