Thursday, September 10, 2009

More Alice Inspiration


I was poking around the web today and found some other amazing Alice parties that I thought I'd share - click the links for photos and commentary, there is a lot of inspiration here for both parties and costumes:


White Rabbit Tea by Valley of the Dolls, through the eyes of "Heart of Grrr", and again in

LA Weekly - more photos here.

Wonderland Surprise Party - just a group of friends getting together, so these costumes are totally homemade and easy to piece together. via "Kelly Carter"

Sims Cheshire Cat - I can't really say I understand RPGs, but this "costume" is still really cool and a very fun take on the Cheshire Cat. I've always loved me some punk rock/skaterboy angst. Via "mad image."

Mad Hatters - here's more strange virtual world stuff, but it's got a great steampunk twist that would be easy to copy. Via Second Life something or other...

No comments: