Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sneak Peak Take II:


I also made Ryan's crown (only fair, since he did all the rest) and here's that sneak preview. They were both made on bridal-type bases we found at a trim shop for a few bucks each, covered in the fabric of our respective tails, and detailed with shells (Ryan's) or starfish, trim, and a pearl spray (mine). Ryan's will perch on top of a head of long dark hair, and mine will surround a wild updo.

We had a brilliant night Martha would be proud of, cranking out all the final details we needed for tomorrow. Jana even made a few accessories, and I whipped her up a shell-adorned hair clip I'm excited to see in action. Now that it's 2:15 I should be getting to bed, but I'm still a little keyed up. I'm also amazed, being I kicked out all my old ideas and really started from scratch again yesterday.

I AM SO EXCITED! Hope for dry skies :)

No comments: