Monday, June 01, 2009

The first card workshop...



Every few months I just have to entertain, so round about February I was recovered from the holidays and ready to try again. I decided to have a "Stampin' Up!" workshop since they offered a style of party where everyone could just pay a flat fee and make stuff, rather than be bothered to buy things. I looked up the representatives close to me and came up with Colleen who lives just a couple miles away and she was more than willing to be our leader.

She set up a series of cards and we each made 6 - I'm really annoyed that I acutally suck at rubber stamping, but I'm really getting in to using decorative papers, punches, stickers, and brads. At least a few of my guests really took to it as well, and we've recently been hosting our own card workshops in my craft room! More about that later, but first a look at these - my "first" cards :)