Monday, June 29, 2009

All Things Alice



The Husband got me a great book this weekend called All Things Alice. Its a beautiful collection of art and illustrations based on the stories, as well as quotes, recipes, and other Alice-isms, and now I can't stop thinking about Halloween. I'm in the beginning stages of planning the 2009 party and costume, and I've been sketching and jotting down notes all day. I'm hoping this book will help me nail down some guidelines so I can start making all the decorations I'm envisioning.

But back to the book, I wouldn't suggest buying it where he did (The Afternoon at Mall of America) because its significantly cheaper on Amazon here. Almost every single page would be suitable for framing, though it might be hard to chop out a page.

Thanks Honey :)

No comments: