Saturday, June 20, 2009

Mermaid Sneak Preview



Ryan is amazing. In just a few hours, he has whipped up the most fantastic set of mermaids you can imagine. His is faux snakeskin with Y-suspenders and a dorsal fin. Mine is pearly blue strech vinyl with a flesh colored bustier and sequin appliques, and here is a peak at my crown. I cannot wait to get all decked out in these beauties and hit the town. I don't even care if it's trecherous getting on and off the subway, I'm so excited. Tomorrow morning we're getting up early for hair and makeup - oh yes, there will be hair (extra hair) and makeup (OMG is there anything more fun than a friend who designs costumes?!?!?!).

This was a wonderful day, I'd love it if some of the dry weather could hold out until tomorrow, but regardless, I'm bursting at the seams with excitement. Mermaid Parade, here we come!!!

No comments: