Saturday, June 13, 2009


I am currently locked in an epic battle with my Italian sewing machine and we've stomped off to opposite corners of the house to cool off away from each other. It's apparently unhappy with my marathon sewing session today and has decided to start making knots rather than stitches. I am desperate to come up with a mermaid costume by the end of the weekend. I'm not sure who's winning.

So, in the optimistic vein of "lookin' on the bright side" I'm going to feature a sneak peak of something I made that I think I turned out rather well.

Here is the card my lil' sis is getting for her wedding shower tomorrow - ta dah! I think it's one of the best I've made so far. The umbrella and letters are die cuts, the right edge is punched with a scalloped border punch, and the color combo is just gorgeous in my opinion - light lemon card with navy & sky blue sparkle decorations. I'm pretty proud of it!

No comments: