Monday, August 24, 2009

Three Happy Thoughts (AKA: Trying REALLY HARD to be in a good mood!)

I am in a tres terrible mood today, and it's just not getting better very quickly. I slept poorly, got some irritating tasks at work, and my computer refuses to do what I tell it, so I feel all around agitated. Luckily I have "book club" tonight, so it's not a total loss, but since I still have a few more hours to kill before then, I thought I'd round up some "happy thoughts" to tide me over...


1. Cupcake toppers (and candle holders) from lollipop workshop. Bakerella featured these on her blog (she of the "cake pop" fame) and I'm in love with the little space man on the left. Apparently the rest of the world is too, lollipop workshop is pretty much sold out of everything right now - and they don't seem to be cheap. Good for them!


Vikings look better in pink.
Pink spandex preferably
(though that's not till next season.)
And that black tank top isn't too shabby either.

Mmmm, Eric.

The only viking I care to hear about, that's for sure. He'd absolutely end this snively drama queen. Isn't that football team supposed to be moving sometime soon anyways?
Jag tycker om Eric...




I've loved these suckers from the time they were the "big ticket" item on the cafeteria snack cart. I remember thinking $0.50 was rough, now I think these things go for over a buck each - but they're still totally worth it. I've actually considered a strongly worded letter to my local Rainbow, which instead carries the far inferior "Mrs. Field's" ice cream cookie sandwiches, which are not rolled in the tiny magic chocolate chips that really make the Kempswich. So yes, sometimes I make a totally separate trip to a Cub across town just for a little pack of these guys. And then I try to hide them from my husband.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Not to mention the Mrs. Fields sandwiches look as big as your head on the package & are actually teeny tiny!! Imagine the look on Brad's face when I offer him a toddler sized ice cream sandwich...