Friday, August 07, 2009

Off with their heads!

I've been practicing saying that a lot lately, both in preparation for my role as Queen of Hearts at our Wicked Wonderland Halloween Party and just in my daily struggles with traffic, bicyclists, and rollerbladers around campus.
But seriously folks, how cool are these?


I ran into this display during my NYC trip a few months back, and I had to snap some photos. Heads on a stick, what Minnesotan can't appreciate that?!?!?

They appear to be mostly felt...who else feels inspired? I think I might need to have a few of these on posts in my yard to warn anyone thinking of entering without a costume :)



This is the plaque on the cornerstone, apparently these windows are just mini galleries for NYU students - this one happens to be right across from a huge year-round Halloween store too, how PERFECT for this ghoulish exhibit!

1 comment:

Ariana said...

Deep fried heads on a stick would be even MORE minnesotan! :-)