Sunday, August 02, 2009

Beware the Birds


More "Hollywood Halloween" flashbacks:

For our porch I decided to channel old Hitchcock creepiness in the form of red net lights and black crows.

The black feather crows were from Michaels, I waited to get them till they went 40% off and then bought as many as were left, in varying sizes. I only nabbed one huge guy, and hung him by black thread in the doorway from the house to the porch.



The smaller birds were twist-tied to various portions of the red net lights covering all of the windows. The net lights are meant to cover bushes and came from the Xmas section of Menards, I figured they could easily serve double duty as both Halloween and Holiday decor. I attached them with the tiniest size of 3M strips - again, I love these things and used them for EVERYTHING last year!

No comments: