Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Gimme a "W"...Gimme an "O"....


Paper mache letters were on sale last week at Joann, and I felt inspired to finally start my Halloween projects (rather than just talking about starting them...)

After much deliberation and setting up of various words and phrases in the store, I scooped up "Wonderland" in two sizes (neither of which were these HUGE 2' letters, since that would have required about a football field - I know, because I lined them all up and wrapped around an aisle :) so I limited myself to the 6" and 12" sizes). I think I'm going to paint the bigger set black, red, and gold and use as wall decor in the main room (the Queen of Hearts & her pack of cards area). The smaller set I think I'll work into my show stopping entryway, if I can pull it off (but let's keep that plan under wraps for a while)...

No comments: