Thursday, November 19, 2009

Digital Designing

I have been hard at work the past couple days, but nothing to show for it yet - I'm working in cyberspace :) I'm doing Heritage Makers projects, and I'm on a roll! I have 3 books ready to publish - my New York trip, the Bachelorette parties of 2009, and my September scrapbook, a couple of gift items, and tonight I just finished a super fun calendar! These are the "pick of the month" for November, so the smaller size is just $20! I like them because they are fully customizable, like all Heritage Makers products, so I've been able to do sume really cute things like put people's photos on the squares for their birthdays, a wedding photo on our anniversary, etc. I chose tie-dye looking backgrounds, since I just love the bright colors and wild designs, and put old family photos from each month in the header of each page - wedding photos in May, New Year's Eve fun in December, etc. I finished it up tonight, save a few Thanksgiving photos I hope to snap next week to fill out November. I'm so excited to see it! I had never considered doing a calendar until I helped a friend get acquainted with the system last night, and it really caught my eye.

I'll be putting in an order on Thanksgiving, so if anyone wants to make a calendar, book, or other photo gift, let me know ASAP!

No comments: