Saturday, November 14, 2009

And the Winner Is...

Holly!

Congrats Holly, and thanks for continually reading my blog and cheering on my crafty endeavors. I appreciate your support!

I'll send you an email this weekend with several frames for you to choose from :)

Here's how it was determined:

First, I went to random.org and used the "list randomizer" to sort all of the entries - two for Jennifer (she mentioned my contest on her blog), and one for everyone else.

Here's how it laid everyone out "randomly":
1. Joanna
2. Mara
3. Jennifer
4. Jennifer
5. Carin
6. Beth
7. Queen of Clearance
8. Holly
9. Alison
10. Jana

Then I used the "true random number generator" to choose the winner from that list, and here's what it gave me:



#8 = Holly, whose comment read:
I might be one of you biggest fans! I check your blog 2-3 times a day!! It amazes me how creative you are. I love everything you do. A few of my favorites are your aprons you sew (I use the one your made me all the time : ) I like your choice in fabric nice and bright! I also really liked the big X-mas colored mirror mosaic. With all my friends having babies I am for sure making your baby face cookies. They were adorable! Keep up the great blogging!!
~Holly

Could she be any sweeter? Thanks to Holly and all my readers, I'll try to keep it up!

No comments: