Friday, November 06, 2009

And Now for Something Completely Different...

My husband has been watching a lot of Monty Python lately. A LOT. In fact, while I was starting this post, he sent me an email reading only "I fart in your general direction." Is he a master of romance, or what?

But seriously folks, in all the Halloween hub-bub my other crafting has definitely suffered - especially my mosaics! Though I haven't finished packing away all the Halloween goodies yet, last night I set aside some time, dug out my glass tools, and set my work table back up in the craft room - incidentally, the only clean room in the house right now, since I had cleared it out before the party in case we had extra guests, and ended up not needing it - and thus, not destroying it :)

I haven't been able to find my new tile nippers (clearly thrown somewhere in my hasty cleaning before the party) but I sat down and started cutting and gluing and managed to finish 3 1/2 pieces:



I have some serious grouting to do this weekend, and I'm hoping to cut some boards for larger pieces, but my first show is already a week from tomorrow, YIKES!

No comments: