Sunday, October 25, 2009

Today Smells So Much Better...

Whew, I'm exhausted, and I can't believe my last weekend before Halloween is already over! EEK! I've had a few moments of panic (and I'm sure there will be more to come) but I tried to make the very most of today, without wearing myself out. I'm still covered in chocolate (Mmmm, I smell tasty!) and I'm sitting down to watch Edward Scissorhands and Challenge: Horror Cakes tonight. It's going to be a busy week, but I think I just might pull it off. Here's what I did all afternoon:



WHEW!
That's FIVE batches of peanut butter balls - mixed, rolled, chilled, and dipped, as well as FOUR batches of s'mores on a stick. These will go in my goodie bags, with a few extras to serve during the party. I went through 5 bricks of chocolate and had to stop when I ran out - so there's more chocolate dipping to come this week (pretzels and Oreos). I'm a little stressed about getting it all done (and fitting all these people in my house!) but I'm also really excited and flattered at the responses I'm getting. Can't wait to see you all, in just SIX DAYS!

No comments: