Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Putting on a brave face...hopefully one that covers my red peely nose...



This is the box of Kleenex I bought yesterday. It is one of 3 I've been working out of during this cold, and it's already empty. Egads, I'm ready to be done.

I did manage (through much effort and gnashing of teeth)to pry my sad self out of bed and make my craft room somewhat presentable, which was quite the task. If all goes well Ryan will brave my diseased abode and help me work on my costume tomorrow! I'm pretty stoked, and hope I can muster enough energy. Here are the fabrics I'm hoping to use:



This is for my Queen of Hearts coat, I thought it looked eerie and sort of "blood splattered."

then I also have this:

It's a black fine netting covered in red glitter, sure to leave a trail of pixie dust wherever I go, but also hopefully perfect for my grand collar!

No comments: