Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Excellent Product: Krylon Snap and Spray Aerosol Spray Can Adapter

I might have complained before about how I'm too wimpy to handle large spray painting jobs, I have to constantly switch off fingers and thumbs and hands to keep pushing down the nozzle, and I always end up painting half of my fingers. Part of my problem is I don't follow the directions and spray in short spurts (sorry, that's just too annoying, sometimes you just need to do a larger area in one burst, even if that means you create drips and messes). The other part of the program is that I'm weak and it's an awkward movement - does anyone have super buff fingers that don't get fatigued spray painting? Never something I've worked on.

Well, that problem is now a thing of the past, as I recently stumbled on the Snap and Spray Aerosol Spray Can Adapter by Krylon!



So simple, yet so helpful, I grabbed this at Michael's for around $6 (I think - I see them online for a lot less too). It's super easy to work, you just snap it on the top of the can and then you can use the much more friendly shooting motion rather than the awkward pressing.



I love it! It feels much better, meaning I can paint longer and get things done quicker, and it keeps me from getting paint all over my fingernails. It comes back off easily and you can re-use it again and again.

EXCELLENT job Krylon, kudos to you!

No comments: