Monday, October 19, 2009

Fun House

Once I finally became half functional this weekend (aka - YESTERDAY) I felt an overwhelming sense of panic at all the Halloween plans I still hadn't finished. This spurred me to a wild frenzy of action, which included one of these:



that's over 400 square feet of checkered plastic, which I've now wallpapered over the largest wall in my living room and my entire hallway. It's a little like living in a fun house, especially when coupled with cough syrup and fatigue. Even hubby has confessed that walking to the bathroom feels a bit weird in the chessboard hallway. Perfect. :)



I was a little hesitant to start this project because some of my other hanging decor has been uncooperative, but this went up easily with just blue painter's tape curls on the back. The static actually holds most of the plastic up on it's own, who knew? Knock on wood that it stays up for 2 more weeks!

No comments: