Thursday, October 15, 2009

Progress - Finally!



Well, Ryan came to my rescue and worked his magic again, I should never doubt his power. I was feeling pretty down about all the Halloween work I still had to do, and of course I'm still battling this cold, but a few minutes with Ryan and we were off and running.

Here's just a sneak preview - I don't want to give it all away yet. I'm still working on the finishing touches and have a lot of trim to find so I can really embellish my evil queen, but I'm feeling really good that I have the "bones" put together. Norm was also having fun:



He kept laying right in the middle of my glitter fabric, so needless to say he'll be sparkly for a while :) How festive!

Thanks Ry, I couldn't do it without you, and I miss you so much!

Halloween, I finally got my groove back, and now I'm hot on your tail! 2 weeks to go!

No comments: