Monday, October 26, 2009

I completely dominated Monday...

I still kinda can't believe it. Here are the highlights:

1. made it to work EARLY (this never happens, let alone on a Monday)

2. Knocked out excellent lunch time errands - picked up a wig (can't decide if I like it, but I'm running out of time and long ago ran out of money, so it'll probably have to do), remaining decoration needs, 6 more blocks of melting chocolate, and a T-shirt for Norm.

3. Cut out the header for my re-vamped archway, drilled all the holes to secure it, and spray painted 1/2 of the wood & arch.

4. Hooked up the remote adaptor & extension cord for the front yard decorations.

5. Dipped a bunch more stuff in chocolate :) Now the "goodie" part of the goodie bags are almost done! I knocked out 160+ chocolate dipped pretzels, 80 dipped strawberry marshmallows, the remaining peanut butter balls, 20 candy lollipops, and a bunch of candy chess pieces. So many goodies, it wouldn't all fit on the banquet table I currently have in my kitchen, but here's some of it:



WHEW! I thought it was a longshot, but getting all of this done tonight puts me in GREAT shape for the rest of the week! I hope I can keep up this pace!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

how did you keep Norm away long enough to take that picture?? I bet he was just drooling!! Looks great cuz', can't wait to see the end product!!