Sunday, October 25, 2009

Second Wind...

I thought I was done working for the night, and was more than willing to collapse and veg and fall asleep by 8pm, but as I settled in I started to feel antsy. And anxious. And nervous.

SIX DAYS, PEOPLE!

So I dragged my sorry self back up and tackled a few more projects! I had previously copied and cut all these illustrations:



And tonight I sat down and glued all 39 of them (I'm missing a Queen of Hearts somewhere)on to the goodie boxes:



I'm so glad I just sat down and powered through it, that's another big item off my list!

And speaking of goodie boxes, I also started casting my little candy chess pieces:



Three sets down, 35 to go :-P

And through the magic of DVR, I'm now watching the Food Network Challenge: Horror Cakes and pretty sure I'm in bed for good tonight. Gotta rest up, I have a big busy week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too watched Horror Cakes ~ I really like the scary cake and cupcakes..I thought it had the best originality and many parts to it.
Your goodies boxes are great!

I got my tea party design all set up...I'll post pics probably tomorrow night.
Happy decorating ~ Moonchildani (fr Halloween forum)

HeatherEve said...

I totally agree, I thought the evil cupcakes were by far the best! And I thought they were actually pretty scary too :) No question they should have won, I'm upset :)