Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fantastic Home Made Costumes:

Can you tell Halloween is on my mind today? I'm CONSUMED and finding it hard to focus on anything else, so to pass the time - here are a few of my favorite clever costumes floating around the internets, from my fellow Halloween Addicts at Halloween Forum:

The octo-MUMMY:


Pregnant Zombie - on a woman 7 months pregnant:
I couldn't handle this gore, but I find it really spirited and impressive :) Would definitely freak me out!


Lydia from Beetlejuice (wedding scene):



Napolean & Neapolitan (English majors have to like word play):



Victorian Vampire - I'm a sucker for a silver dress, and this one is GORGEOUS:



Now this looks like any other storm trooper costume, BUT it's not!
This one is "Made from about $10 of craft foam, velcro and elastic." The real kicker is they incorporated an MP3 player to blast the Imperial March while the kid trick or treated. Now that creates a whole new level of awesomeness.

2 comments:

Alison said...

That pregnant lady is creepy.

Mable said...

That is a killer costume roundup. I think the pregnant zombie is brilliant. I can take the gore :) And the Napoleon with Neapolitan is super clever, too!