Monday, December 21, 2009

Williams Sonoma Pie Crust Punches



I got these adorable little pie crust cutters from Williams Sonoma as a hostess gift on cookie exchange night. How cute are they? They're little spring-loaded cookie cutters that allow you to punch out designs, or use the punched pieces.





I think they're like a tool & a toy in one :) The reviews on the Williams Sonoma site are OUTSTANDING - they're getting 4.9 out of 5 stars, and that is with over 8 pages of reviews! Sadly, they are no longer available, so you'll have to look through ebay or some other route to acquire them.




I've never yet attempted a pie, but I'm really looking forward to using these little guys! I'm actually thinking about trying one for Christmas, where I'm charged with bringing desserts. I'm thinking for my first attempt I'll cheat slightly and use frozen crust (also known as: good time management :) but if I dress it up with these little cuties, nobody will care!

No comments: