Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Huge Heritage Makers Order!

I am so glad I was home early to grab the packages off our front steps! Two big boxes were slowly being buried in fluffy white snow, and oh the treasures that they held! I'm busting at the seams to share, but that'll have to wait a few weeks (wink, wink!). In the meantime, I can share the few things from this order I purchased for myself, starting with my super fun calendar!



This was something I just made on a whim after helping a few other people with their calendars, and I am so glad that I did! It turned out even cuter than I could have imagined. I chose a layout with "room to write" since I really rely on a paper calendar to organize my schedule.



There are four photos across the top of each month, and then large 2" rectangles for each day. The header photos are fairly random - I just went back through all of my photos and grabbed fun ones to represent each month - for March I have me & the hubs dressed as leprechauns, the cookie bouquet I made for mom's (March) birthday, and a couple family photos with a cute green background that just blended in well.



I did some personalization adding photos on people's birthdays and anniversaries - like this shot of hubby and I the Valentine's Day after we met, marking the 10th anniversary of the day we met. Can you believe it's been TEN YEARS?!?!?!



Overall I think the calendar is adorable and I'm super glad I did it. They are all fully customizable, so I changed up the backgrounds to be bright tie-dye like colors. It looks very happy, and very "me." Contact me if you want to make one of your own or check out my heritage makers site.

No comments: