Thursday, July 23, 2009
Halter Top #2
In honor of today's 85 degree temps, here's another halter top. I made it from the same pattern as before, though for this one I took a chance at altering. I completely removed the upper back piece to create a more open back and show off my mermaid (it wasn't done at the time I took these pics). I should probably add some elastic along the upper edge of the back piece to keep it more secure, but for a breezy cotton summer shirt, this was again pretty easy to throw together, and a good pattern to experiement with.
You'll recognize the fabric from the aprons I made for Al & lil' sis too, I can't help it - I just think it's adorable!