Monday, July 20, 2009

Forever Floral - The best flower shop around!

I don't buy or receive flowers very often, but my sister's wedding reminded me of just how wonderful my favorite flower shop is - Forever Floral.


They have two locations, one on Foley Boulevard in Coon Rapids, and the other on Hwy. 10 in Ramsey. I have never once been disappointed in an order from them, and they are my official "go to" flower shop for corsages, sending bouquets, or referring brides-to-be. So of course I referred my sister to check them out, and she can now officially say they were wonderful too!


I first fell in love with Forever Floral (and their super owner, Jackie) when I was preparing for the Breast Cancer 3-Day walks. We partnered both years on a special mother's day bouquet - here was one of them:

They created this special "Think Pink" arrangement and donated a portion of each one ordered to the 3-Day. I personally ordered them for all our mothers & grandmothers, and everyone RAVED about them! Jackie was so nice and truly has a talent in putting together beautiful things.

They are also FANTASTIC at customer service - my sister was able to pick out all of her wedding flowers in under 10 minutes, and had a quote that same day that was very reasonable - in fact, I'm pretty jealous that she got more + nicer flowers than I did for a much better price! And we even got married in a "cheaper" city up north. Suffice it to say, Forever Floral is a good value.

She asked for simple white roses for the maids, partially open:

How beautiful are these?!?! The stems were all wrapped in ribbon and they were delivered each in their own vase to keep them hearty until needed - at no extra charge, that is just part of their service.

The bride's bouquet was perfect:

She also ordered a matching wired rose for her hair, after the ceremony she removed her veil and changed her hairstyle so she had a flower over one ear - well, this great shop sent TWO flowers, since it was a summer wedding they wanted to be sure nothing wilted before she changed into it. So thoughtful.

And all of the corsages and boutonnieres arrived tagged with who they were for and pinned to a board with extra pins for the hard to attach ones.

As a personal attendant, you can't find a better set up than that for distributing all of the various corsages and boutonnieres to wedding party members, parents, readers, etc. - and they even go so far as to put black pins with the boutonnieres (so they blend with the tuxes) and white pearl ones with the corsages. Pretty to the last detail!

I can't say enough about this shop, they've never disappointed me! Beautiful products, great service, and a really good value. A+!

No comments: