Thursday, July 09, 2009

Pump punch

This is actually the card that inspired the bachelorette invites I featured previously, and I didn't make it for any specific purpose. That's a black textured card and pink glitter cardstock, and this punch from EK Success (not from this store - I found it on clearance at Michael's). And that's it! So simple, yet such a stylistic impact, I love it. Punches are my favorite papercrafting tool, they are precise and easy and hard to mess up, unlike stamps which are rarely even (at least in my case).




The inside is embellished as well, of course there is the pink which is what shows through the front and gives the great color combo when it is closed, then a tiny piece of trim from the black card separates the space visually, and one of the shoes punched out of the front makes a great little detail inside.

I think this one might go to my lil' sis on her bachelorette party, which is already this weekend!

No comments: