Monday, July 06, 2009

Weddings, weddings everywhere....

I actually did a ton of crafty things this weekend, but most of it was in preparation for upcomming weddings. Thursday I helped assemble invites for one of my best friend's August wedding, and Sunday I spent all day working on things for my lil' sis' wedding in a couple weeks. I didn't snap pics because they're not my surprises to share :) But here is a sneak preview of one of my own projects I'll be mailing off this week, another wedding-related craft.

This is a card we're sending for the wedding we can't attend this weekend in Colorado, the couple is a really earthy/granola/folksy/outdoorsy couple, so I used paper from the DCSW "green" stack, and die cut letters with my cuttlebug.


The inside has a gift card/money pocket made with a nestabilities scalloped die and then cut in half. We'll tuck a little something in there and write our regrets on the right side, and voila! In the mail it goes!

No comments: