Thursday, July 02, 2009

More Mer-people


They're manta rays or sting rays! Cute! And, MOM, very not-naked :)

Rocky Horror FISHER show, English Majors: Who loves the puns? :) Also, their "Rocky" totally brought it in tiny gold spandex shorts.

One of the few actual "floats" - I'd consider going this route, but I'm not sure I could fit it on the subway...and I'm convinced I'd be savagely murdered if I tried to drive in New York.

This band was all dressed like psychadellic Gorton's fishermen.

I took somewhere around 200 photos, so forgive me for coming back to this over and over - it's just such a great array of creativity and inspiration! If you're coming here from the Coney Island message boards and want to see all the pics I've posted so far, click on the "mermaids" tag in the lower right menu and you should get all my mermaid parade posts (and a lot of other mermaid-related ones you can skip through - oddly enough, mermaids keep coming up in my life & blog :)

No comments: