Thursday, October 21, 2010

Got my flash on, it's true, need that picture of you...

For clarity, the child shall henceforth be known on this blog as "The Cupcake." There is no grand reason, but it solves this dilemma.

Now, speaking of The Cupcake:
Since I had some sort of iffy "low placenta", she got another photo shoot yesterday morning, and here are a few of the highlights:



1. she's still a girl

2. she sucks her toes (maybe my circus school experience did something to my genes? Because clearly I was not that flexible)

3. the offending placenta moved sufficiently out of the danger zone, and....



4. the kid officially has HAIR. Hair that is perceptible on the ultrasound. Measurable hair. It's only 1/2 cm so far, but I suppose since the whole cupcake is only about 2 1/2 lbs, it's still proportional. And the heartburn hasn't been in vain :)

Only 82 days left in the oven, give or take! See you soon, kid!

No comments: