Wednesday, February 24, 2010

You're VIRTUALLY Invited: Mini Contest!

I won another host package from HouseParty.com, and my party pack arrived yesterday!



This one is for Sandwich Thins, which appear to be little bread circles you build sandwiches and stuff on. I've never tried them, but I generally like bread, so this should be fun.



The party pack looks pretty good this time around! Last time the product was good, but the "party" stuff was cheesy. This time it seems much more practical. Here's what I got:

A plastic cutting board (not sure about this)
Coupons for 5 rolls of Sandwich Thins

And for ALL the guests:
$1 off coupons
Grocery list pads
Reusable cloth shopping bags
Recipe card sets with sandwich thins recipe ideas



So far, so good! I'm planning on enjoying these with my "book club" next week, but I think I have an extra set or two that I'm willing to give away to a virtual guest! If you are interested, send me an email at:

HeatherEveBlog
at
gmail.com

With your mailing address (US only please, purely for financial reasons). I'll check the responses on Tuesday, March 2nd, and just to keep it really interesting, I won't announce the winner(s)! You'll just have to wait and see if you get something in the mail :)

No comments: