Thursday, May 03, 2012

Stuff I didn't make this week:

Peanut Butter Balls - I was feeling zingy a while back and threw together the insides, but ran out of steam when it came to rolling and dipping them all (the much messier stages) and then I forgot about the mixture entirely and found it in my refrigerator this week. Oops.

Chocolate Chip Cookies Cookies - I bought a package of the pre-made break-and-bake mini cookies...and have been slowly eating the dough raw. Sorry mom.

Most of the blog link-ups I'd been looking at trying this week - while I think it's a swell idea and would like to try in the future, I'm not much of a "schedule" poster. I'm not much of a schedule ANYTHING these days, I create things when I have a deadline or when TC takes an unexpected nap, and that's not very often lately :)

No comments: