Friday, April 30, 2010

TGIF - Happy Thoughts

- Dad fixed my ipod adaptor (that my brute strength destroyed)

- Krista's GOTH HOUSEWARMING is this weekend, and I'm so excited to create a dark alter ego. A few of the pieces I've picked up:

This leather corset was on clearance on Etsy - EXCELLENT:


I scooped up a black leather pencil skirt at the Salvation Army for $12.99, similar to this:


And boots similar to these for just $4.99 @ the Goodwill:



I've got some accessories & makeup from Hot Topic, and a half-formed plan for my hair - let's hope it cooperates :)

I'm also making a couple of "dark desserts" that I hope to feature on here - I'm only 1/2 sure they will work, so stay tuned...

- I went skating again last night (after missing Monday with my cold) and I have to say, I'm feeling good. But I'm pretty sick of the Black Eyed Peas and Justin Bieber.

- We're heading down to the Lone Star State next week for a mini vacation to visit relatives. I'm considering fed-exing a gallon of sunscreen ahead of us, since the 4 oz (in a clear plastic bag) that I am allowed to carry on will in no way sustain my pasty complexion for multiple days. Perhaps I shall have to pick up a 10 gallon hat as well.

No comments: