Monday, April 05, 2010

Vampires, Voodoo, Mardi Gras - Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

People have been asking, and I've been stalling, but it's getting to be that time when I've got to be starting Halloween party projects, so I've finally decided to announce the 2010 theme:



Romp In The Swamp 2010


I'm very excited to head down to the Bayou for this New Orleans themed event and have been kicking it around for a while. NOLA is the occult capital of the US with its rich connection to vampires (Anne Rice, True Blood) and voodoo (Marie Laveau, among many others) ; the overall creepiness of swamps, alligators, and other backwoods inhabitants; and of course the costumed spectacular that is Mardi Gras.

There are just so many possibilities for decorations and props, themed food and drink, a lot of different directions to go with costumes, and of course I have a few tricks up my sleeve already :)

Hope you love it, and if you don't - too bad!
It's my party and I'll...not invite you then :-P

No comments: