Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Want...

I am SO BROKE I should absolutely not be shopping around on the Internet. But I also have a lot of time to kill. It's taking more willpower than I usually posses, but so far I've been able to resist these gems:


Bread - shaped cake pan: So fun, and would make decorating so simple - all the frosting INSIDE! Would be great for a pound cake with strawberry filling too. via Plasticland



Not that I'm a big fan of gin (especially after last Halloween) but the play on words is irresistible - "Gin & Titonic" ice cube molds. Would have been great for the Titanic costume party we planned back in high school, but never got around to having (and then Ryan's parents sold the pool, so we couldn't float dead bodies and wreckage in there anymore - kinda deflated the plans). Plasticland.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I can't believe that Ryan's parents would sell their pool before your dreams were realized. Some people! :)