Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tootsies

I got NEW SHOES!
(Clarks Unstructured Un.Knot in black)

Are they too expensive? Yes. Do I love them? YES!

I was trying to replace these which are wickedly comfortable and amazing, but no longer exist. I'm kind of bummed they only lasted about 5 months and then the shiny coating started to flake off wherever they creased or got scuffed - I assume that is why they are no longer made or even available on ebay or close outs. That shouldn't happen with these leather (and more spendy) ones, and hopefully I can still wear them interchangably with dresses/dress pants/jeans. They're not shiny and sparkly, which is a little let down, but they are definitely comfortable. I'm taking a couple long trips this summer with limited luggage capabilities, and versatile shoes would really help (shoes take up so much room!) since I'll have dress up and casual obligations.

No comments: