Thursday, April 19, 2012

Five Lessons learned today:

-Not all JBF sales are equal. This was the FIRST day of the Andover sale, and it was ridiculously lame compared to the Coon Rapids one. If you can believe it, I didn't buy ANYTHING!

-Thursdays are 1/2 off kid stuff day at Goodwill - scored 2 nice zip front sweaters for P (she wears sweaters ALL THE TIME right now over short sleeve outfits) for just $0.99 each! Bonus: Even dad can get them on her without too much trouble.

-Wendy's has 2 kinds of lemonade. The new "All-Natural" (sure) one is fantastic (and comes in a fancy cup), but if you don't specify "NEW ALL NATURAL" then they give you the minute maid crap from the soda fountain. Not fantastic.

-I will never buy jeans at full price again! I just got 4 nice pairs for $6.99 each at the Goodwill, less than one pair of jeans retail, and they're fun brands like Gap, New York & Co., etc.

-I really can't stand low rise jeans. My muffin top does not need to be encouraged.

To ponder: I'm putting weight back on (boo) lately, though I'm still under my pre-pregnancy weight. Will staying home help, in that I won't sit at my desk and eat all day or be tempted to go out to lunch (since we'll be broke), and I'll be chasing TC around, or will it be worse because I'll be within such close proximity to my refrigerator, my couch, and my jeans?

Hmmm, time will tell...

No comments: