Thursday, October 08, 2009

I've hit the proverbial wall...


and I'm suddenly feeling entirely unmotivated to finish Halloween crafts and decor. Don't worry, the party will still go on and it'll all come together, I've just fallen into a funk where things I've done already are falling down, and putting them back up seems like too much work. It's still too early to tackle much in the "man cave" without ruffling the hubby's feathers, and definitely too early to start baking anything. I should be finishing up the living room and start on the porch & hallway, maybe get a plan for the bathroom...but I don't think that's going to happen for a while. It doesn't help that people all around me are sick, and I'm still shooting OJ and trying to get lots of sleep - not sick yet, but not energetic either.

Luckily, Ryan comes on Sunday! I'm counting on his AMAZING talents and overall enthusiasm to get me back into the swing of things. I'm hoping we'll have time to rock out my coat & collar, and maybe even alter my skirt. Getting a fab costume nailed down is sure to raise my spirits.

No comments: