Wednesday, September 01, 2010

My baby can beat up your baby...

We've been lucky to receive a lovely assortment of cards and messages since announcing our big news, and a week ago came our first baby gift:



MOST AWESOME BABY GIFT EVER!!! Yep, those are temporary tattoos for your infant. My infant. My living breathing dress up doll, at least until she can start ripping off pieces and complaining about it. I can't wait to lovingly apply these images to pudgy baby arms:



I think the pacifier with the spikes might be my favorite, I love the juxtaposition of the cuddly baby items with the hard core twists of thorns, metal, and barbed wire. Perfect for the natural faux hawk stage all babies seem to go through. Now where do I get baby roller derby outfits?

Thanks, Amy! Love them!

No comments: