Thursday, September 30, 2010

Let Me Entertain You...2010 Party Entertainment

This will be our 4th annual Halloween party, and each year has been much bigger and more elaborate than the year before. It started with a small non-themed gathering with food and a bonfire. The next year was the first year we tried a theme, and I also tarted a tradition of bringing in some form of entertainment. The "entertainment" hasn't always matched the theme, but it's worked. For Haunted Hollywood, I ordered a shot luge from an ice carver. Last year I rented the arcade version of "Dance, Dance, Revolution."

And this year....

Drumroll?

This year we're turning down the volume just a bit. We're going to get more personal - maybe even creepy personal. Prepare for spine tingling, bone chilling, hair on the back of your neck standing, because this year, none of your secrets are safe:



I've invited a very special guest, Madame Penny! (cue some sort of ominous music here) FYI, none of these photos are really her. But I kinda do hope she looks a little wack-a-doodle, don't you? I think it would just be more fun if she's got a thick fake accent, crystal ball, and lots of gaudy jewelry. But we shall see, since she's actually kind of a professional - yeah, she has a MASTERS DEGREE, and probably some other stealthy powers, so don't cross her. Check out her resume:



Penny's Bio
I believe everyone is born with psychic abilities, and we each experience them differently. I started experiencing and using mine at a young age, but didn’t label them until later in life. My abilities are clairaudience (clear hearing), clairvoyance (clear seeing), clairsentience (clear sensing), clairscent (clear smell), empathic (feeling) and others.

I have a Masters in Para Psychic Science from AIHT (American Institute of Holistic Theology). I began more formal studies of psychic and metaphysical phenomena in 1996, and specific areas have included palmistry, tarot, auras, chakras, helping spirits cross over, crystals, aromatherapy, and hands-on healing. I have been a member of MNPIG (Minnesota Paranormal Investigative Group). Some of my coursework has been through the Australasian College, and other classes have been from teachers such as Echo Bodine and Carol Lowell.

When I work with my clients, I am aided by several Native American spirit guides and a guardian angel. They provide information that helps to determine what is needed and how best to serve my clients.




She'll be doing palmistry and tarot readings from 8:30 - 10:30, so get there early to make sure you learn what's in store for your future...and nobody is allowed to ask if my kid will be a brat, if I will survive childbirth, or anything else that I really can't handle knowing yet :) House rule: stick to your own futures, people!

No comments: