Thursday, January 14, 2010

5 More sites I have recently wasted significant time on:

totallylookslike.com - a few of these made me laugh out loud, which is not good when you are feigning work.

STFUParents.tumblr.com - a nice site if you appreciated "Pregnant Women are Smug." This is what smug pregnant women turn into after birth. I've seen so many of these people, I really should start submitting.

UgliestTattoos.com - See mom, I could have done so much worse.

awkwardfamilyphotos.com - I have resisted posting some of the gems from my childhood specifically because I fear ending up on this site.

ApostropheAbuse.com - this one is a GREAT idea, but needs a little help in the execution. They don't post regularly, but I continue to support it as a community service - apostrophe education is clearly lacking in our country.

No comments: