Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd...

Actually, I probably will. But I'm okay with it :)

I have a delightfully abbreviated work day today, so that I can go home and relax before my big date with these guys:



And this guy:



(that's my dad, about to get doused on Splash Mountain at Disney World)


At this point in my crazy week I'm just as grateful for the few hours of downtime this afternoon, but the show is sure to impress as well. I don't go to concerts very often, mostly because I'm cheap & broke, so this is quite a treat! We even appear to have some pretty fancy seats. The venue said cameras will be confiscated if they have a lens over 2" long, so I'll probably be stuck with my tiny point & shoot which doesn't do well in low light zoom situations. C'est la vie. If you really want to know the JonBon awesomeness, I hear there are still tickets for tomorrow night's added show.



"It's my life
It's now or never
'Cause I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live while I'm alive"

No comments: