Friday, January 01, 2010

Ringing in the New Year...

I have a lot to write up right now - so much, in fact, that I don't even know where to start. I promise in the next few days I'll find the words (and photos) to share the fantastic birthday dinner at Fogo de Chao, and the amazing surprise 30th birthday my hubby and best friends threw for me last night - yup, squeezing in bucket list item #31 in the very last hours of 2009 was pretty darn exciting! I'm so lucky to have such great people in my life. Thanks to everyone who was involved.

But today, today I'm taking it easy, possibly a bit too easy for someone with as much laundry, dishes, and cleaning as I have to do, but I'm hoping after tonight I can just hire someone to take care of all that for me:


I managed to get 1 Minnesota Millionaire raffle ticket early in the season, before they sold out. I was hoping to snare another but never got around to it, so I have one bright shining hope - luck, be a lady tonight! I'm aiming to win one of the million dollar prizes, but I'd be cool with the $100,000 or $25,000 consolation prizes as well. Heck, even the $500 would be quite a nice way to kick off my 30th year of life :)

No comments: