Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday.

Today we had TC's 18 month appointment. No shots, which was a pleasant surprise, and yes, she continues to be Amazonian in stature (35.25 inches, roughly the size of an average 3 year old).

I look down on you from my towering stature.



This is a very dour face for someone with such absurd hair.


After that adventure we shared a McDonald's Big Breakfast, and for the first time in 2 weeks TC willingly ate a meal and then some, it was quite exciting. We had PlayPlace all to ourselves, and though I find them disgusting and vomit a little in my mouth if I look too closely at anything, I tried to pretend they had just bleached it all last night and we were the first people to set foot in there so there were no germs. We all need something to believe in. So with that fairytale in mind, I let TC toddle up and down a few levels until she got too bold and I was afraid I'd have to climb up through the tubes to rescue her (or just to get her to leave) and I'm mildly claustrophobic, so we were on to another destination, which on the spur of the moment I decided would be IKEA! TC is not quite big enough to explore smaland (3/4" to go, though you also have to be potty trained - so my guess is they are looking for a much older crowd than my little giant), so we just strolled the aisles and picked up a few little goodies, then headed home for naptime.

Minor problem: watching a lot of HGTV + perusing IKEA makes you want to formulate ludicrous plans for your home. Luckily I have terrible follow through and no funding, so I'm not in any real danger.

No comments: