Wednesday, July 20, 2011

6lbs of coleslaw...forgot to pack the fun...

30 days of fun: #6

I am having a difficult time finding fun today. It's hot as Hades outside and the AC in my car isn't working right. My job is rarely amusing, and since I worked today, so that usurped a large chunk of my time with unfun activities. I'm trying to quit pumping, which is painful and makes me anxious, and has resulted this desperate evening in me lining my bra with lettuce. Well, cabbage really, but it looks the same. It's crunchy and smells. And I'm just not in to vegetables. And I really can't tell if it's doing anything. Oh, and then I stuck my hand in poop. Because, you know, that's my life these days. And The Cupcake always poops right AFTER I put her to bed.

So yeah, 30 days of fun is hard sometimes. Were I slightly less practical or slightly less poor, I'd solve this problem by buying myself something. Or going out on some crazy late night adventure. But I'm old, and kinda boring, and very much exhausted, so right now I'm just praying TC crashes before 9 so I can follow soon after...

Screw you day #6. Everyone likes 7 better anyways...

No comments: